Come and stay with us in peace, we make every effort to welcome you in the best conditions of health security and guarantee you a serene stay. From now on, our guests are greeted outside, in front of the Mas entrance door, in order to comply with social distancing measures.
YOUR HEALTH IS A PRIORITY
A strict and precise protocol is there to guarantee an irreproachable hygiene :
- All our accommodation is ventilated, cleaned and disinfected.
- Use of quality and certified cleaning products.
- The cleaning of the sheets is handled by a professional laundry.
- Towels are washed on site at 60 °.
- The mattress pads and pillowcases are washed and changed at each departure.
We also provide you with hydro-alcoholic gel in the bedrooms and common area.
We are less than a quarter of an hour from a pharmacy and a medical center. The nearest clinic is 25 minutes away by car and provides emergency services 24 hours a day.
Breakfast and meal at the Mas :
On site we offer a traditional French breakfast which can be served on the terrace or, if the weather does not allow it, in our common area, with different service hours.
For information, a bakery open every morning is located in the village of Bréau, 5 minutes by car.
To discover our local cuisine, tasty and tasty, different solutions are available to you ...
- Three times a week (Monday, Thursday and Saturday) you can reserve a home-made meal (main course and dessert), concocted by me and served on the terrace or in our common area, with different service hours.
- Our common area allows you to reheat a simple meal independently.
- Meal jars sold at the Mas, made with local vegetables, fresh products, in the workshop "Instant Bocal" in Lunel (Hérault), will allow you to eat good and local, without worrying about shopping.
- In summer, for the two family rooms, a private picnic area is available in the meadow under the trees (hammock, barbecue, deckchair, parasol, table and benches ...).
- A restaurant 10 minutes away by car, which also offers take-away meals and others further afield in and around Vigan.
During this period, it is important to brighten up your taste buds !!!
What to do during your stay ?
Despite a difficult economic situation and very heavy health instructions for leisure professionals, many partners are still open, to everyone's satisfaction.
With a different functioning, they are present at our side, to allow you to spend good holidays in full nature.
Do not hesitate to ask me for information.
The Vigan Tourist Office also makes available to you in its offices and online on its website, a very varied choice of documentation on the Region and its multiple activities, so that you can better prepare your stay, in the heart of our beautiful southern Cévennes.
But, it is obvious that once arrived at the Mas, I am available to you, knowing our territory well, I will do everything to make you discover the best it offers.
See you soon at Mas de Ribard!